Monday, October 23, 2006

Blue , Blue My World is Blue


Indigo Blue at the moment. (stolen from Yocchan again)
Hello to everyone in Tokushima and Indigo Socks supporters everywhere.
I do hope you are well and have recovered from a poor season for the Socks.
I could only get to Tokushima two times but I was made very welcome by the people there. It seems there will be some major upheavals in the teams in the next few weeks in the Island League. Some players will be axed and some players will move on. I am sure they owe alot to the supporters and the kindness of the people of Shikoku, but they do not get enough money to live on.
Incentive money?
It's like giving a dog a treat if it does a trick. Compare the body size of a NPB player compared to an Island League player? Why are they so well built? One answer..They eat better. Someone complained about the lack of home runs in the Island League... Common sense ,isn't it? Pay them a decent wage and you'll get better baseball.Bigger guys hit harder!
I'm also worried about what is happening behind the scenes Maybe someone should look at what's happening in the office.
What happened to the volunteer staff? Will they be back next year?
Anyway, whatever happens I wish all the best to Indigo Socks next season with or without Yoshiki.

No comments: