Monday, June 05, 2006

Tokushima


I went to Tokushima this weekend. I had the chance to meet some of the people who send comments to my blog and some others. This time quite few people came up and spoke to me. I could meet Zino and his friend.
Yocchan and his wife and her friends. The members of Yoshiki's supporters club. I met the very cute Aloha Boy and his nice parents. A friendly gentleman called Mr Hamada who gave me some eggs wakame and manju.And many others. (sorry if I didn't mention your name) I was made very welcome and thought Tokushima people at first seem to be a bit shy but soon become friendly.
If anyone actually reads this blog,I'd like to say thanks for making me welcome and thank you for the gifts.
The game on Saturday was quite exciting and I was pleased that Yoshiki could contribute to the win. The game on Sunday wasn't so good to watch, I'm afraid. But all in all it was worth going to Tokushima just to meet and watch the supporters of the team. They really do 'support'. They put their heart and soul into it and I was so impressed.
I'd like to go again sometime soon.
Come on Yoshiki! Start hitting and give the supporters something to smile about!!!!!

No comments: