Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Behind the back net

One fan from Matsuyama has this pen name. He wrote a few days ago complaining about
Oki head coach and Yoshiki. He thinks Pirates can not win the league with these two in the
team. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but this site is a fan site to help support the team not to destroy the morale of the team. The comment about Yoshiki being chosen to play for the all star team was just too ridiculous to believe.
Most of the players of the Island League do not make enough money to live on and are supported by their parents. They would not be able to play in the Island League without
their support. When people like this make negative comments on a public site for supporters,
it hurts. This never happened at Tokushima, where the fans always stuck with the team even when they were losing and still do. Tokushima fans really have my respect.
It has given me a very poor impression of Matsuyama even though I know it is only a couple of people. I am sure the majority of the
supporters of Mandarin Pirates are great people ,but nevertheless it has made me a bit
apprehensive about going to Matsuyama to watch a game.

No comments: